The newly constructed Orlando Urban Trail is hosting a 5K that the whole family can enjoy! Take a walk or run along what was once the Dinky Line Trail and enjoy the City of Orlando with your loved ones. This free event will be held Thursday July 12, 2012 with the race beginning at 5:30 pm near the Mennello Museum, 900 East Princeton Street.
For more information, please visit cityoforlando.net
- Who Says There’s Nothing to do in Orlando? – First Day of Fall Pub Crawl! « Downtown Orlando Living on Its the second annual “First Day of Fall” Pub Crawl!
- Stephan on The Spotlight is on MILLS PARK!
- Pauline Eaton on Mid Century Architecture
- funkeemunkee on The Spotlight is on MILLS PARK!
- Kenneth Storey on The Spotlight is on MILLS PARK!
Mills50 on Facebook
Mills50 on Twitter