At a neighborhood meeting held Monday, June 11, representatives of DeBartolo Development and Forge Capital partners announced that the long awaited Mills Park at the corner of Mills & Virginia will include The Fresh Market as a prime tenant. The mixed use development will have 72,000 sf of retail space; 177,000 sf of office space and 310 apartments. The ground breaking for the apartments is September with a December groundbreaking for Fresh Market. Construction will take 18 to 22 months, with Fresh Market set to open in November 2013.
- Who Says There’s Nothing to do in Orlando? – First Day of Fall Pub Crawl! « Downtown Orlando Living on Its the second annual “First Day of Fall” Pub Crawl!
- Stephan on The Spotlight is on MILLS PARK!
- Pauline Eaton on Mid Century Architecture
- funkeemunkee on The Spotlight is on MILLS PARK!
- Kenneth Storey on The Spotlight is on MILLS PARK!
Mills50 on Facebook
Mills50 on Twitter